M.Sc., Health System Management is aimed towards orienting and developing students for executive positions in hospitals. The course develops the managerial skills of individuals and also exposes them to clinical aspects of hospital management. The students have the option of developing their skill set in a particular area of hospital management while taking the optional modules.
On completion of the course graduates will be able to perform the following functions:
- Analyse and assess various situations in a hospital
- Plan and organise developmental policies and implement strategies
- Participate in management decisions and convert them into action plans
- Work in teams and help in team building across different faculties and departments in a hospital
- Identify problem areas and integrate practices that help towards quality improvement
- Chief Health Care Operation Officer
- Clinical Manager
- Department Director/manager
- Hospital Facility Manager
- Healthcare Consultant
- Hospital Operations Manager
- Hospital Programme Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Nurse Manager
- Nursing Director
- Healthcare CEO
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.